- Rinse Face- Rinse your face with cool or lukewarm water.
- Massage with Olive Oil. Gently massage olive oil in a circular motion over your face for one-two minutes.
- Wipe Off. Gently wipe off your face and eyes with a clean washcloth.
- Use the ratio of 1:2 of freshly squeezed lemon juice to pure water to make lemon water toner.
- Store your home-made toner in a clear empty spray bottle or spritzer. Freshen up your face with an amazing lemon water toner with a few spritzes.
- Whisk together olive oil, honey, and lemon juice in a small bowl, until combined. Stir in sugar until fully combined.
- Gently rub into facial skin in circular motions, for about one minute. Rinse off skin with warm water.
- Combine the water and ACV into a bowl or cup.
- Slowly pour over hair, scrubbing scalp and hair to remove buildup. To smooth the cuticles and restore PH balance, you can also use this rinse as your final step after washing, conditioning and detangling.
- Mix honey with olive oil. Heat in a microwave oven to melt.
- Use your fingers to apply a small amount of the mixture on damp hair working it through to the ends. Then cover your head with a plastic cap for 15-30 minutes. Gently rinse the mixture out.
- Cleanse your nails with regular vinegar.
- Soak them in water, then, apply a base coat.
- Put two layers of nail paint and a top coat on, and let them air dry.
Here are some Kenyan Beauty influencers you can follow for some home grooming inspo:Joanna Kinuthia
Sheila NdindaView this post on Instagram
I have a new YouTube Video up on my channel #linkinbio I did powder brows @marirabeauty as a transition from my microbladed brows. There was nothing wrong with my brows, I just wanted a more "makeup-like" brow and the shaded brows have that effect. I also answered your questions on Microblading and Ombre Brows and everything in between. What do you prefer? Microblading or Powder Brows?
View this post on Instagram